Friday, February 6, 2009

(Kindof) New Story (Kindof)

I found this lightly aged story today and realized I never posted it to my Fiction page here, so most of you probably never saw it. I edited it a little and put it up there today for your potential enjoyment. It's an odd one, more of a "scene study" than a proper story, but I liked it and decided to post it while we wait for the printers to spit out Warm Bodies.



Speaking of which....Warm Bodies is at the printers as we speak. I am supposed to have 100 copies in hand by next Thursday, and should be shipping the preorders that same day. If you haven't preordered and you think you want to read this book, keep in mind that of those 100 I only have about 15 copies still unclaimed. No pressure. But act now.

Love,

Isaac

No comments:

Post a Comment