Sunday, December 7, 2008

Your Face

Some bad things that happened to me this week:



1. I got a dry cough that feels like a bird is building a nest in my lungs.

2. I tried to take a nice relaxing bath, only to remember that I'm 6 foot 3 and can fit in no mortal bathtub.

3. I kept a movie from Blockbuster too long and was thus forced to purchase and own The Incredible Hulk.



Some good things that happened to me this week:



1. I heard some great new "Your Face" jokes from the kids I work with.


4 Yr Old Kid: You ain't the boss a me!

Dad: Yes I am! You ain't the boss a ME!

Kid: Well you ain't the boss a your FACE!


and my favorite so far...

(6 yr Old and his 11 yr old sister are sitting down at table to eat dinner)

Sister: Hey, we ain't got no cups!

Kid: You're FACE ain't got no cups!




.

No comments:

Post a Comment