Wednesday, April 4, 2007

ARE BEAUTIFUL WOMEN EFFED UP?

It's a generally known stereotype that really beautiful women--not just "hey she's cute", but "daaaamn"--usually have problems. The general wisdom is that a lifetime of being obsessed over for their appearance causes all sorts of issues, and the fact that they're able to skate through life on the strength of their looks alone makes them neglect to develop a personality.

What do we think about this? Is this true?


I know there's at least a couple such beauties on my friends list. What's your take on this? Are you shallow/crazy/vacuous? Come on, you can tell me, just say "Yes Isaac, I am utterly empty inside. But look how pert my breasts are!"

For the rest of you, maybe you know someone who falls into this category, who qualifies as "stunning". What are they like? Are they mindless? Are they damaged? And what's their phone number?

No comments:

Post a Comment